Intan Nadia

My photo
Seoul, Malaysia
my name is Intan Nadia. currently one of SPM candidates for 2011. will continue to update my blogger after the end of my SPM papers. a big fan of Kpop, Anime & Jrock. all I want are 9A+ for my SPM, go to Japan and continue my study in Korea. hope you guys will enjoy reading all my old posts ^___^

07 November 2010

on 8\11\2011


tomorrow, I'll wake up at 3am, everybody who slept in auntie's house too will wake up at the same time.

tomorrow, I won't be going to school. I'll take the Biology Paper 3 & 2 on Friday. thanks Allah, at least I can score the Biology papers.

tomorrow, I'll be sending my mum to KL Sentral, she's going to complete the 5th Rukun Islam, Haji ke Baitullah at Makkah.

tomorrow, I'll be alone with my little brother and my uncle and auntie, I'll be waiting for my sister to come back on the 26th Nov...

Ya Allah, protect my mum from anything that will hurt her, may she finished her Haji completely, without any faulty.
fulfill my Do'a ya Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment