Intan Nadia

My photo
Seoul, Malaysia
my name is Intan Nadia. currently one of SPM candidates for 2011. will continue to update my blogger after the end of my SPM papers. a big fan of Kpop, Anime & Jrock. all I want are 9A+ for my SPM, go to Japan and continue my study in Korea. hope you guys will enjoy reading all my old posts ^___^

08 December 2010

SLIP-O-VAH



malas nak upload gmbr byk2 so saya just nak cerita n selit2 sedikit gmbr psl sleepover & KHJ fan gathering.

those who slept at my home sweet home are Najla, Feeqa & Ain.

makan Ramyun + Seaweed + Kimchi for dinner.

take a walk at the playground.

called Amy, then someone went moody out of sudden like I care.. who? there's no need to mention WHO :)

this is the first time for me seeing Feeqa stay up late till 3AM. HAHA

Najla, Ain & I slept at 4.30AM

then we woke up at 7.30AM, tu pun sbb Feeqa kejut kalau tak smpai KHJ pun fans gathering pun tidur lg.

I cooked Omelette!

lepas tu saya nampak org bogel dan saya geli :|

10.30AM keluar rumah, pergi TS then KLCC then pukul 3.30PM baru sampai Pavvy.

cari and cari BB entrance siap tanya information counter pdhl entrance tu kat seblah counter tu je LOL.

then jumpa! OMG ramai sudah org.



line to redeem & purchase the prizes sumpah pnjg gila smpai road. thank God I didn't bought anything from The Face Shop. fuhh!

tepat 5PM KHJ sampai and everybody goes fly high!

woooooo!




okay, quality gambar memang BAD. phone camera je. mana taknya.

whatever so, he's hot and I'm starting to like him. what?? Am I mad? yes I am madly in love with the guy that I used to hate so much :D

then Feeqa found KHJ's postcard on the ground. apa lg kutip lah kan!



then balik rumah. lepak lepak lepak semua balik...

except my kembar thai Najla, she slept for two days. xD iloveyoubiatche

No comments:

Post a Comment