Intan Nadia

My photo
Seoul, Malaysia
my name is Intan Nadia. currently one of SPM candidates for 2011. will continue to update my blogger after the end of my SPM papers. a big fan of Kpop, Anime & Jrock. all I want are 9A+ for my SPM, go to Japan and continue my study in Korea. hope you guys will enjoy reading all my old posts ^___^

02 December 2010

Intan Nadia's concept photo of Gotchic Lolita revealed!

ignore the title and my face and also my fatness HAHA



these full outfits cost me about RM1+++.. don't really remember!
I'm going to wear this on the second day at Comic Fiesta!
I'll be on the Lolita runway too!
please do come guys!

Info about Comic Fiesta 2010(again!)
Venue:Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Manhattan Ballroom
Date: 18th and 19th December
Time: 11am - 7pm
Fees: RM15 for a day and RM25 for the both days
.. so I suggest you to buy for the both days!
so to all Anime lovers or Comic lovers or maybe Cosplay lovers, do come and support all the booths and cosplayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment