Intan Nadia

My photo
Seoul, Malaysia
my name is Intan Nadia. currently one of SPM candidates for 2011. will continue to update my blogger after the end of my SPM papers. a big fan of Kpop, Anime & Jrock. all I want are 9A+ for my SPM, go to Japan and continue my study in Korea. hope you guys will enjoy reading all my old posts ^___^

08 December 2010

Happy Birthday Choi Minho

Happy Birthday to SHINee's Flaming Minho!
#HappyFlaminhoDay is trending in Twitter!


Stage Name: 민호 / Minho
Real Name: Choi Minho (최민호)
Nickname: Charismatic Flame Minho
DOB: December 9th, 1991
Height: 181cm
Family: Parents, older brother
Position: Rap
Hobby/Interest: Soccer, Basketball, Performing, English
modeled for Ha Sang Baek's "Seoul Collection F/W 08-09".
appeared in Girls' Generation's music video "Gee".
featured in VNT's debut video, "Sound".
permanent cast member in KBS's Dream Team Season 2.
actor in a KBS Drama Special, entitled "Pianist".

Amy's husband.
Afeeqa's boyfriend.
My ex-.eleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment