Intan Nadia

My photo
Seoul, Malaysia
my name is Intan Nadia. currently one of SPM candidates for 2011. will continue to update my blogger after the end of my SPM papers. a big fan of Kpop, Anime & Jrock. all I want are 9A+ for my SPM, go to Japan and continue my study in Korea. hope you guys will enjoy reading all my old posts ^___^

11 December 2010

pffftt

they're mine and they haven't and never been yours.
of course you must-not-mind that they're mine. duh.
what do you meant by letting them go?
what on fucking earth are you talking about?

who like to fight?
nobody nobody but YOU.
it's all because I'm trying to understand you.
the truth of you will always kills me.
I AM UNDERSTANDING YOU!
you're saying that you understand me?
no you don't... you don't.
seriously you DON'T!!

'kelakar'
I hate that word.
you always use it when I'm mad.
it sounds like.. I'm talking to a thing, not a human.
what if I used it when you released your temper?
then you'll feel what I felt when you say it
.

yeh, the last paragraph...
I'm touched..
like REALLY touched.
but I still dunno.. hmm.. nothing.
sorry for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment