Intan Nadia

My photo
Seoul, Malaysia
my name is Intan Nadia. currently one of SPM candidates for 2011. will continue to update my blogger after the end of my SPM papers. a big fan of Kpop, Anime & Jrock. all I want are 9A+ for my SPM, go to Japan and continue my study in Korea. hope you guys will enjoy reading all my old posts ^___^

22 December 2010

CF 2010 & JunHyung's belated Bday greeting!

sorry for the late updating about Comic Fiesta.
sorry for the late birthday greeting for Joker.
MALAS.. that's the main reason LOL
here we go!


there's go me.. and L. haha. Amane <3 L, no Light in my life :P


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY OPPA! sorry for the late wish! but I'll always love you no matter what! (gayaaaa)

check out more photos at CF in my facebook's album!
and those who didn't make it for to CF please do come next year!
seeeee yaaaaaaaa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment