Intan Nadia

My photo
Seoul, Malaysia
my name is Intan Nadia. currently one of SPM candidates for 2011. will continue to update my blogger after the end of my SPM papers. a big fan of Kpop, Anime & Jrock. all I want are 9A+ for my SPM, go to Japan and continue my study in Korea. hope you guys will enjoy reading all my old posts ^___^

21 November 2010

a Sun-Day :)

today, my dad came late.
he had function at his place. oh whatever.
then I force him to take me out for walk.
and he said;"kan ada org kat rumah, tnggu lah dulu".
so we went out at 6pm.
guess where we're going.. KOREA PLAZA!
oh yeah, it's my first time going there so kinda excited.
but when we arrived, its CLOSED.
then the guard said, it doesn't open today.
what the fishal?!
baru nak register saranghaeyo kr club!
ah tak kesah lah, next time.
but I got to sneak and take some photos!

pintu masuk :)

sneaking sneaking inside! woah!



at night, we went out to have dinner at Marciano's!
here are some pictures! (using my 2MP camera phone and of cos its sucks!)

waiting for seating.

entering the non-smoking area.

Dann's selca.

not selca, Dann took it.

raba-ing Appa's stomach!

saya dah besar! HAHA

Mak Su's and Kak Noni's selca.

No comments:

Post a Comment